Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank you

Dear friends, thank you for your well wishes and concerns. I am feeling better now. Am  coping and still trying to adjust to Cocoa's absence. For instance, I still can't help saying stuff like, "Where are my boys and girl?", "Boy boy, girl girl...come here!". Whereas, I've only got the boys left. :( 


The past couple of days, whenever I had a quiet moment to myself, I couldn't help but think of Cocoa. And when i closed my eyes to try to think of all those happy times with her...I had a vision of her smiling and playing, in a beautiful place which looked like heaven. And that's always the same vision which popped up (??).


Moving on...
I've come to terms with the fact that Cocoa is really gone for good. But I find strength and comfort knowing that she's with the Lord and she's in a place where she will feel no suffering and pain, and knows only happiness, love, joy and peace.


I guess like any mother, I just wanna know that my daughter is now is a better place. 


Cocoa, you'll forever be my darling daughter. You'll always have a special place in my heart and will be fondly and dearly remembered. I love you dear girl.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


*dear friends, thanks for informing me about not being able to drop your comments here. I think i've fixed the problem. you should be able to comment from now. let me know if the problem persists. 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Really sorry to hear about your loss Carrie. *hugs*.

RIP Cocoa.

Xiao Mei/Donald G.H Tan said...

Cocoa Mummy, we have always loved you and would be forever in our hearts. I will miss you...from Xiao Mei, Klang.

Eve said...

Dear, I know how much you love your dogs, especially Cocoa. Sorry to hear about her departure. She's in heaven now. Be rest assured. lots of hugs to you dear.

McCheemuis

McCheemuis

McBFFs

McBFFs

I am McGorgeous

My photo
Don't ask me why McGorgeous.. He started calling me 'McGorgeous' one fine day and I've been McGorgeous ever since. :) This is my second blog by the way. I'm setting this one up as my previous acct is full. You may wanna check out my older posts at www.sugarlilies.blogspot.com

McWishlist

# Another trip to Manila (MAS please have more cheap deals will ya?)
# An iPhone
# A pink Canon Ixus :P
# LV Speedy
# More Gucci bags
# To attend a cake decoration course
# A free jewellery making course would be great :)
# A spa day out with dear friends
# Harajuku Lover's Fragrance
# Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet
# Vera Wang's Princess
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream