Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In loving memory...

To my dearest Cocoa darling,


Mummy is still shocked from knowing that you've passed away. No words can describe the pain I'm feeling right now, the pain of losing you...all so suddenly too. I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye my darling daughter. I miss you so :(  


I didn't get to cuddle you and put you to bed last night and say those sweet 'i love you's to you like I always do. Oh, how I wished I did so. 

It pains me when I realised that I no longer can hold you close and snuggle with you like I always do.  I miss you my darling girl..I miss you so.


Mummy loves you so, my darling Cocoa Chanel. Rest in peace my dear gal, rest in peace.





In Loving Memory of
Cocoa Chanel
May 8, 2001 - November 10, 2009










You are God's gift to me. I've never been happier since you came into my life my dear girl. Thank you for loving mummy.




You're forever my darling girl.





Such a loving mummy. You'll be dearly missed by your boys Bebe, Xiao Bai and Xiao Ban.








Cocoa Chanel Tang, sweet memories of you will forever be etched in our hearts. I pray you're now in a happy and wonderful place in heaven playing with the angels. Amen!

0 comments:

McCheemuis

McCheemuis

McBFFs

McBFFs

I am McGorgeous

My photo
Don't ask me why McGorgeous.. He started calling me 'McGorgeous' one fine day and I've been McGorgeous ever since. :) This is my second blog by the way. I'm setting this one up as my previous acct is full. You may wanna check out my older posts at www.sugarlilies.blogspot.com

McWishlist

# Another trip to Manila (MAS please have more cheap deals will ya?)
# An iPhone
# A pink Canon Ixus :P
# LV Speedy
# More Gucci bags
# To attend a cake decoration course
# A free jewellery making course would be great :)
# A spa day out with dear friends
# Harajuku Lover's Fragrance
# Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet
# Vera Wang's Princess
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream